Sunday 6 November 2011

Flying to Hong Kong in the Mid-'60 as a Pan Am Stewardess

Seeing Rita Hayworth in all her glamour in Orson Welles’ "Lady from Shanghai" had intrigued me to want to see to the Orient. After flying as a stewardess for Pan Am for six months, I was granted discount tickets.  I was going to fly my mother around the world -- Hawaii, Tokyo and Hong Kong! I ...


Related News:-

  • The Golden Age of Travel? - NYTimes.com


  • We can all fancy ourselves masters of our own domains these days; cyberspace allows us to draw up our own preferences, to cater to our niche interests, to create a ...
  • RAF Engine Bashers, Riggers and Air Trades


  • Try one of these forums/guestbooks for information on this site for ex RAF mates and RAF stations: http://RAFForum.activeboard.com/ Map of the World Guestbook http://pub18 ...
  • Crewroom R to T


  • Derek Ralph I was with Caledonian from 1976 to 1990 when I was forced to retire. I occasionally see old friends when I fly BA staff travel but now so few and far between.
  • Alumnus News


  • WORLD AIRWAYS NEWS. Do you have some news to share? Send your news to the webmaster. Click here for the email.
  • Fantasy


  • THE ARK OF THE SUN GOD (1983) - One look at the title and you know what film this Italian/Turkish co-production is paying "homage" to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...